Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where Can My Books Be Purchased?


INSPIRATIONS--Please Contact Geri At: PoetessGeri@aol.com



WORDS TO LIVE BY-- Please Contact Geri At: PoetessGeri@aol.com




The Nurse In The Purse-(introduction of a series)--Please Contact Geri At:
PoetessGeri@aol.com



LIFE'S POETIC JOURNEY-- www.Barnes&Noble.com, www.amazon.com,
www.AuthorHouse.com




The Nurse In The Purse(Volume 1) of a series--Barnes&noble.com, Amazon.com,
AuthorHouse.com




FROM AMERICA'S FUTURE LEADERS--Barnes&Noble, Amazon, AuthorHouse.com




Special Note: ALL my Books are Under my Pen Name On these Websites As:

Geri Ahearn




Also....If U contact me at PoetessGeri@aol.com---before U Order a book--
Ask if I have one on hand. I may have extra copies at home to offer
pertaining to:

Life's Poetic Journey

The Nurse In The Purse-Volume 1

From America's Future Leaders

No comments: